Remy's Ratatouille Hide and Squeak

MischaOz

DIS Veteran
We are going to be at Epcot the LAST day of F&W. I realize this is all speculation, but what are the chances this will still be available??

I read somewhere that it goes on clearance after F&W is over. So that made me think they don't typically run out?

But, I'm speculating too :)

Has anyone seen confirmation that it's offered this year at all? I'm assuming it is since they've had the last couple years, I just haven't seen anything official about it.

I will also be there the very last day...the last two days. I am hoping all of the great merchandise is still available. I am guessing Remy will still be there. Is that free, if not what is the cost?

Has anyone seen confirmation that it's offered this year at all? I'm assuming it is since they've had the last couple years, I just haven't seen anything official about it.

Just did it Sunday. Kept DS sufficiently occupied so I could enjoy a bit of F&W. :-)

We just did it too. It's fun. I would imagine that it goes on for awhile. We did the Easter egg one on Memorial Day.

We will be there the last few days of F&W and I'm really hoping that it's still available. My kids loved the easter egg hunt during F&G. They are looking forward to doing this, and DH and I are looking forward to them being occupied!

They ran out of Screamer magnets for the Figment one at Arts Festival earlier this year. I bought four of them so I could get all four magnets, but had to get double of one of them and order Screamer from eBay to complete my set.

So I got the scavenger hunt our first Epcot day-the Friday before Irma. Was looking all over and sooo frustrated I couldn't find Remy. Realized later they had removed all of his figures pre-hurricane (as well as many of the F&W signs). Took several days to get them back up, as they still weren't there when we went back the Wednesday after Irma. On our last day on Saturday they were back up but I had already redeemed for a keychain with the blank map! Saved the stickers for my friend's kids but did do a photo hunt of the figurines. Sooo cute! If you don't find him at the booth make sure to check the showcase and look in areas the public can't get to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter