renaissance orlando resort (by Seaworld) vs Wyndham Orlando resort (on I drive)

sedmom

Earning My Ears
I am debating between these two hotels for a conference (then we are off to the swan). If anyone has stayed at these places and can tell me which is nicer and what the facilities are like, it would be a great help. Thanks!:)

I've never stayed at either, but I know the Ren is a 4* and the Wynham is rated a 3*.

I have stayed at the Renaissance SeaWold location....it is beautiful. We had a huge room on the 7th fl, pool view (pool is outside) We ordered room service that was excellent. We walked across the street to SeaWorld no problem. The pool is fantastic and they even bring you drinks from the cabana or you can sit by the bar. I loved this resort and would definately stay there again. Any questions let me know :)

The Renaissance is far more of a conference-type hotel (and a good bit smarter) than the Wyndham. The latter is a really good 3* property, recently modernised, but spread out in blocks over a large area. The Renaissance is a smart 4* with excellent service and a magnificent setting, with two outstanding restaurants (Atlantis and Hai-Feng). The latter is also one of my favourite hotels in the whole area and right opposite SeaWorld to boot!

Thank you all for all of the great info. I knew AAA rated Renaissance a 4 diamond and the Wyndham a 3 diamond, however expedia rates Renaissance 3* and wyndham 4*. After hearing all of your opinions I am leaning toward Renaissance. Thanks so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter