Renewing Marriage Vows?

Renewals are handled through Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings. They are treated no different from onboard/CC weddings with the exception of having to sign the license before leaving port. Cost starts at $3,000 (does not include cruise) and more info can be found here: https://www.disneyweddings.com/cruise/

Yeah...wish it was a little cheaper. Maybe next cruise. It is an idea that is on the table

Renewals are handled through Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings. They are treated no different from onboard/CC weddings with the exception of having to sign the license before leaving port. Cost starts at $3,000 (does not include cruise) and more info can be found here: https://www.disneyweddings.com/cruise/

Thanks for the info. I added to our reservation yesterday, now I just have to wait to hear back from the wedding coordinator to get exact price and availability then decide if we really want to spend the cash.

I've also read reports of people arranging a private vow renewal at a port stop -- on the beach or something. Supposedly much less expensive, but I haven't priced it out. So that might be an option if you are willing to do the research and make private arrangements.

Enjoy your cruise!

I've also read reports of people arranging a private vow renewal at a port stop -- on the beach or something. Supposedly much less expensive, but I haven't priced it out. So that might be an option if you are willing to do the research and make private arrangements.

Enjoy your cruise!

This is what we did :) We made arrangements in Nassau for a pastor and a photographer. It was beautiful and cost $500 total. Then we went back on the ship and celebrated in Palo.

This is what we did :) We made arrangements in Nassau for a pastor and a photographer. It was beautiful and cost $500 total. Then we went back on the ship and celebrated in Palo.

Who did you contact if you don't mind sharing. Pm is okay :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter