• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rent car to Auto Plaza????

SamSam

http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I have heard of renting a car just to drive from the airport to the Magic Kingdom Auto Plaza. Has anyone done this? How do you get from the auto plaza to your resort? Do you rent again to return to the airport? And what is the cost? I'm sorry about so many questions, but I'm trying to figure out if we might prefer this to going with a towncar service, or to renting a car for our whole stay.
thanks in advance for your input. Sharon

The Auto Plaza is actually a National Car rental location. It is officially known as the Car Care Center. National has a complimentary shuttle that will take you back to your resort after you drop off the car. The shuttle will also pick you up at a resort and bring you to the CCC if you want to rent a car.

You will have to get rates from National's phone agents or from the web. A good estimate is $50 for a one day rental, including all taxes and fees. Could be a little more for a minivan/premium car and a little less for an economy/compact car.

HTH.

Thank you for the information. Now to decide which I want to do; towncar or rental car. At least I now know it is an option.
Sharon:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter