rental car rates

Lynnie 2002

Earning My Ears
Has anyone found any good rental car rates? Seems like all the car rental prices have really skyrocketed!!!!

Have you checked the Transportation BB here? Check out the thread labeled L&M Rental, especially the last page or two!

Sharon

YES, rental cars have escalated since less people are flying (WIMPS!). However, I just got a FULL size car from MArch 18-25 (7 days) for 18 a day plus taxes on priceline. The rental is thru HERTZ, whose regular rate for the same period is over 300 dollarooskis. The total price I paid was 153 with all taxes, fees, governors pensions etc.

About a month and a half ago we reserved an intermeadiate car through National for 165.99/wk for the first week in Dec. That same car is now $190.00.

Dreams is running a special with Budget car rentals. Follow the link off the DIS home page.

I found really high rates, too! :( I'll keep checking back though.

I called National last week just to confirm our reservation for April, and we were quoted $178 for April vacation week. This price was locked in, but he said "if you were calling today to book, that same car would be $280". He said it was a supply and demand thing. Wow.

I found a car at Dollar for $24 a day. You need the codes but I got them at the mousesavers and the Dis home page. try all the codes I got better price with one as opposed to another. There are some horror stories about L&M on transportation board too so do reseach if that is the way you are going. Some of the stories wouldn't have been such a big deal to me.

As posted, I would try L&M, here is there website L&M Website

As also posted, there is a thread on the transportation board, whre L&M actually posts, and states the will beat any price. Here is a link to that thread L&M Thread .

I used them once, last week, I am using them again in 2 weeks and have another ressie for March. Small company, new cars, great rates, in the terminal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter