Rental Car

miccolt

Earning My Ears
I never rented a car at LAX before. What is a reliable and safe company to go with?

I never rented a car at LAX before. What is a reliable and safe company to go with?
We rented with hertz from lax last year and has a good experience. With the gold membership I got a text alert saying the car was ready and where to go. We did have to take a shuttle from the terminal but given the insane traffic around the airport I was happy someone else was navigating that chaos! It’s super close though!

I'll second Hertz. Reliable and safe.
I always rent from Enterprise. Also reliable and safe.

I had a crazy experience renting from Enterprise at LAX and returning at the Anaheim Hilton. They called me a few days later and said they wanted to charge me for a stolen rental car then gave me details for a different car. They even somehow found my mom's phone number and called that too. I normally don't take photos my rental cars but my friend was particularly interested in the car I rented so I had a photo which just happened to show the license plate so I had proof that I had a different car. It got sorted out in the end but I avoid Enterprise after that experience.

I used to like National for the Emerald Aisle but now, Hertz also allows you to bypass the line and is cheaper so I like to go with Hertz and return that at the Marriott. I've also been fine with Alamo one way rentals to Disney but if Hertz isn't too much more, I prefer Hertz.

No matter who you rent from, you'll have to wait for a rental car shuttle from your specific company since LAX doesn't have a consolidated rental car facility. The wait can vary significantly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter