Rental golf clubs?

ahilly

Mouseketeer
I am planning a suprise round of golf for dh during our trip and was wondering if anyone ever rented clubs from Osprey Ridge? That is where I was able to get him a tee time and since it is supposed to be a suprise I can't ask him to bring his clubs along, not to mention that we already have luggage, stroller & car seat. I was just looking for some info on the clubs if anyone has any! Thanks-

ahilly:genie:

They cost between $40-65 dollars to rent with a refundable deposit of $500. The clubhouse took a credit card imprint for the $500 deposit and then when I returned the clubs they tore up the credit card receipt. The rentals are nice but I did find that I preferred my own set - if you are comfortable with your own set, it's sometimes hard to adjust to other clubs.

When you make the tee time, let them know you will be renting clubs - they have plenty rental sets so it shouldn't be a problem.

Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter