rental home near WDW

Burgermom

Mouseketeer
Hello,

Any suggestions for a vacation home (2 or 3 bedroom) that is a close drive to WDW?
I will be vacationing with my DH and children who are 2 and 5 years old.
I am also looking for a home that would have:
-full sized cribs (if this is unlikely does any one know of a good crib rental company? ) My 2 year old needs a crib and a pack and play will not do
-a pool
-free parking
-clean and reputable

Thanks!

I just rented a house using airbnb it was super easy and had a ton of choices. Check them out

There are SO many of them, it would be impossible to list them all. We've stayed at probably 6 or 7 different condo/townhouse places over the past 10 years and none of them have been "bad". Just to name some of the ones we liked...Sheraton Vistana Villiage, Windsor Hills, Villas at Seven Dwarfs Lane.

I would recommend jumping on a site like VRBO. Search for things in your criteria. There are two pockets of rental areas that are close to WDW. They are all along Rt. 192, which runs east/west along the south side of WDW. There is a pocket to the east of WDW and one to the west. Any of the places in those pockets will suit your needs. They are all less than 10-15 minutes to WDW, have free parking and are clean/reputable. The crib will depend on the owner of the rental. Some are owned by rental agencies. While those are OK, we prefer to find ones privately owned. You'll get a more personal touch, and I know several places we have rented had a crib available (though we didn't need it).

be careful with VRBO - if you find something you like - look further - sometimes the REAL owner is listed too at much better price. some rental agencies grab the listing from VRBO and call it THEIRS - so be careful

be careful with VRBO - if you find something you like - look further - sometimes the REAL owner is listed too at much better price. some rental agencies grab the listing from VRBO and call it THEIRS - so be careful
VRBO charges an extra fee, so I went to the owner's actual website, it was listed in the owner info, and booked directly. It came out cheaper.

VRBO charges an extra fee, so I went to the owner's actual website, it was listed in the owner info, and booked directly. It came out cheaper.
thanks - I was talking about an outsider who was doing this - did not know that VRBO charges a fee to renter as well as rentee

We've rented many times in Windsor Palms and love it there. We've also rented a townhouse in Crestwynd Bay which is right next to Windsor Hills, another development many recommend but we haven't personally been to yet. Any of those places are great options. At Crestwynd, there are only townhouses and a community pool. At the Windsor developments, you can get a single home with your own private pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter