Rental National price $588 for 2 weeks no insurance.

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
This is what our TA gave me this morning. No codes allowed. mmmmm what do you think? (CDN $$s)

I checked out the transportation board and this one I did a search on....but no prices for Jan 2003 out.

My TA is quoting me $588 cdn for 2 weeks no insurance.
Alamo has $179 US per week .... that is $360 for two weeks which is the same...so I should go ahead with the TA probably.\

Mousesavers.com only has 2002 prices listed.

what kind of car is this for?

Payless has a compact for $139 Canadian per week. Check on travelocity.ca

Dollar has $279 US for two weeks. Check their website and use the code KISS

Rental cars are one of the few places you can book without a deposit. Can you wait a little while to book? I booked a Taurus (or similar) with National for $550.00 CDN for two weeks, March break, includes all taxes and s/c, no insurance, but ours covers rental cars. S

Alamo just quoted me $290 CDN all taxes in (I'll buy insurance up here for $50. ) for a 1 week rental. This rate is only applicable for Canadian residents. Their pick up is right at the airport which avoids the whole shuttle delay.

Seems like with the exchange this is what we'll go for. It is a lot but dh doesn't want any problems!

Our credit card covers all insurance so we are set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter