Rental stroller companies that will leave with bell services?

pixiedust33

Mouseketeer
Less than 60 days to go til our trip so I'm getting down to the details! I've previously posted about stroller rentals and have been convinced I *need* a city mini rental for the parks rather than either of the strollers we own. In looking at buena vista rentals, I like what they're offering and the price is fine, but when I go to reserve, it seems to be telling me that I need to be present for both stroller drop off and pick-up ("THIS IS A MEET & GREET RESORT. MAKE CERTAIN you have selected a time in which you will be present to meet both the delivery and pickup driver.)

While this is theoretically fine, they also only offer three time slots a day, 8:30am, 1:30pm and 5:30pm. I would ideally like the stroller before 5:30 on the first day but don't think I can say we would definitely be there at 1:30 (flight lands at 1pm) and 8:30am is too late on our departure day as we have an early flight (but I also plan to be using the stroller the night before at HS). So, does anyone know if there are stroller rental companies that will just leave the stroller with bell services, or allow me to drop off with them to be picked up? Or, alternatively, that could do an earlier, customized pick up window?

We have used Scooterbug and picked up at the resort without issues. We have also used Kiingdom Strollers and I preferred the strollers from them. They have where you can pick up and drop off at the airport and that was easy.

The only one authorized to leave with Bell Services is https://www.scooterbug.com/orlando/

We've rented from them twice with no complaints.
Ohh interesting! I wonder why that is. But thank you! Will look into them. I guess the other option (which I'm also in the middle of looking into and I think you also replied on) is to combine airport transfer with a stroller rental. I do think I saw some companies that did that and maybe I need to factor that back in,

Ohh interesting! I wonder why that is. But thank you! Will look into them. I guess the other option (which I'm also in the middle of looking into and I think you also replied on) is to combine airport transfer with a stroller rental. I do think I saw some companies that did that and maybe I need to factor that back in,

They used to all drop off at Bell Services, but that changed at some point in time. I can't remember when. I looked into the airport pickup option last time, but I think the one I wanted to rent from was in a different terminal than where we landed, and it didn't make sense to cross terminals and then cross back over to our waiting car service.

We have used Scooterbug and picked up at the resort without issues. We have also used Kiingdom Strollers and I preferred the strollers from them. They have where you can pick up and drop off at the airport and that was easy.
Thank you! Looking now and it seems like Scooterbug doesn't have the Citi Mini GT, but Kingdom Strollers does. Not sure if the GT is worth the extra hassle of having to meet someone at a specific time....

They used to all drop off at Bell Services, but that changed at some point in time. I can't remember when. I looked into the airport pickup option last time, but I think the one I wanted to rent from was in a different terminal than where we landed, and it didn't make sense to cross terminals and then cross back over to our waiting car service.
Yeah, don't want to be trekking the airport! I mean that one of the car services I was looking at (Cast and Crew) will pick you up WITH your stroller rental and that seems extra convenient now that I know bell services isn't an option except with Scooterbug (which doesn't have the GT). I think I had previously ruled Cast and Crew out for the airport transfer out because they charged extra for both a car seat and a grocery stop, but maybe I should reconsider.

So many pieces to this puzzle!

Late 2019 I believe. IIRC there was a date that you had to be booked by in order for them to be honored. I stayed the first week of December and think it was near the end of that. We had booked with Kingdom Strollers months previous to that.

Yeah, don't want to be trekking the airport! I mean that one of the car services I was looking at (Cast and Crew) will pick you up WITH your stroller rental and that seems extra convenient now that I know bell services isn't an option except with Scooterbug (which doesn't have the GT). I think I had previously ruled Cast and Crew out for the airport transfer out because they charged extra for both a car seat and a grocery stop, but maybe I should reconsider.

So many pieces to this puzzle!
I haven’t heard of Cast and Crew yet but I just looked them up! Their rates seem pretty competitive and if they do bring the stroller with them that’s a plus! I may use them for our March trip.

I haven’t heard of Cast and Crew yet but I just looked them up! Their rates seem pretty competitive and if they do bring the stroller with them that’s a plus! I may use them for our March trip.
I did end up booking them for our March trip as well! They were very responsive and have great reviews so I’m hoping it’s a good choice. Definitely seems very seamless to do it all with one company.

I have used Orlando Stroller Rentals several times. While they cannot leave the stroller with bell services, I was running late from a reservation at Chef Mickey’s and it looked like I was not going to be able to make my in person meeting time. The delivery person texted me and we agreed to leave the stroller in the stroller parking area outside Ohana (I was staying at the Polynesian). It worked out great! I’ve also used Kingdom Strollers once. I’d happily rent from either of those companies again. They both offer a wide range of drop off and pick up times.

Scooterbug offers bell services drop off and pick up. We have also used scooterking orlando. They insisted on meeting for drop off and pick up. WE had an issue with pick up, as our airport transportation was arriving before they could pick up. A phone call to them solved that problem. Both companies offered similar products and competitive prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter