• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

rental stroller

here757

DIS Veteran
i red on the disney site that renting a stoller single is 15 dollars a day. and a double is 30..
i wanna know if anyone had a picture of the single stroller.
we will be at disney for 5 days. so thats 75 bucks :(

i red on the disney site that renting a stoller single is 15 dollars a day. and a double is 30..
i wanna know if anyone had a picture of the single stroller.
we will be at disney for 5 days. so thats 75 bucks :(

I think if you do a search you can find some pictures.

Also, you might look into OrlandoStrollerRentals.com...they're very nice strollers delivered right to your resort, and I think you might end up saving some $.

I think if you do a search you can find some pictures.

Also, you might look into OrlandoStrollerRentals.com...they're very nice strollers delivered right to your resort, and I think you might end up saving some $.

thanks ill check it out :)

For less than $75, why not go to a consignment shop and buy a stroller that you can leave there? Give Kids The World (a WDW charity) will happily pick it up when you're done with it.

At a consignment sale here in April, I saw a couple of Maclaren Volo strollers, each for about $50. Way better than renting!

I got this from MousePlanet
single_stroller.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter