• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Renting a small wagon at FW?

SherriA1

Mouseketeer
My family will be at Fort Wilderness later this spring, and I would love to have a little wagon to pull my 2-year-old around in at the Fort. Does anyone know if there is a way to rent one? Does Fort Wilderness rent them, or maybe an outside company?

Probably none for rent at the Fort since they don't allow them in the theme parks.

No little wagons for rent at FW. I doubt any where would have them for rent. You can rent a stroller from an outside company.

You can buy little fold up soft sided wagons that should be easily packed to take for this purpose though as mentioned they cannot go into the parks.

Thanks, everyone. I think we'll just end up either packing our fold-up one or shipping it down. My daughter is so much happier in a wagon than in a stroller, and since she's going to have to ride in a stroller in the parks, I'd rather she be happier in her wagon at the Fort. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter