• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Renting a stroller and park hopping

dwfanatic

DIS Veteran<br><font color=deepseagreen>Proud momm
We're planning on starting out at MK and hopping to Ep two different days in our trip. We will be renting a double stroller for 2 DS's- when we hop, do you think the other park will have double strollers left? We are going in August- Thanks for your help!!

If you are going to Epcot you might have a pretty good chance...as the park is bigger and they might have more strollers and if you can't find any at the main gate you can always try the International gateway entrance...

I've never had a problem getting a stroller even during Easter week. That is not to say it could never happen but I've never heard of a problem.

Have a great trip!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter