Renting Dvc - Club Level?

karpy111

DIS Veteran
I was curious as to how hard it is to land a club level room say at Animal Kingdom. Has any had success in renting a club level room?

Thanks

I was curious as to how hard it is to land a club level room say at Animal Kingdom. Has any had success in renting a club level room?

Thanks
Very unlikely to virtually zero. There are only 10 two-bedroom lock-offs in AKV. They are booked solid within seconds as soon as the 11 month window opens. Time of year doesn't matter.

AKV is the only DVC with club level accommodations.

5 two bedroom lockoffs, which means a maximum of 5 studios and 5 1BR units, for 10 total bookings. But it could be less if someone books a 2BR, which might leave 4 studios and 4 1BR units and 1 2BR.

Renters don't get these unless they pay such a premium that they might as well book AKL Club on cash and get the flexibility of that booking. You won't get someone to try to get the rental for $20pp.

If you want a club level 1BR during the the February through August period, you actually have a 50/50 chance of getting it if you can find a member who will reserve it at 11 months out. If you want a studio or 2BR at any time of year, or a 1BR anytime from late Sep to marathon weekend in Jan, the chances are usually very slim.

Most of the time they are already booked at 11 months out because people who really want them will walk the reservation as long as they need to do that. They book as soon as they see an opening. Then they add a night and subtract a night every day until they get the nights they want.

Never say never. I got two nights in a CL studio there last year. And I have never even owned at the AKL.

I got it in 2017. Owner I was renting from (so booked in 2016) booked standard at Jambo and waitlisted three nights Club level for me. About 2 weeks later, the wait list came through (and I sent the extra money)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter