renting DVC points

mikimaus

Earning My Ears
I've read about renting DVC points and am planning a trip 9/15 through ? I'd like to find out how much it would cost to rent a studio or one bedroom at the Boardwalk Villas. Does anyone know how I get in touch with someone?
Thanks!:rolleyes:

go to the DVC Points for rent board on this site. People who have points to rent will tell you how much they are asking and you can ask them to check for availability. Depending on what nights you stay and how many nights determines the number of points required.

We are renting DVC points for our stay this year and I couldn't be happier. I think it is the BEST value at Disney. We will be staying 5days/4nights and a BWV studio standard view. I needed 36 points for my stay and I rented the points for 10.00/point. The women I used was wonderful. I contacted her via e.mail and we agreed on a deposit and what I wanted room wise. SHe made my ressie, I paid the balance and then she sent me my room ressie from CRO in MY name!!!!!!!1

YIPPEE

Basicly my stay will cost me 90.00/night (no tax by the way)

I have my whole vaction of 4 budgeted for less the 2200.00 and that includes spa treatments, charachter dinners (2), driving expenses and sit down dinners each night along with lunch at the parks.

Can't waite to go.

If you have any questions feel free to emial me at bingbing35@hotmail.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter