• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-board to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Renting through go Koala?

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi came across go Koala while trying to rent a few nights at HGVC at Seaworld. I'm familiar with Redweek but Koala is new to me? I did find a 2 bedroom I wanted-I just emailed them asking if the total prince included the resort fees. I've looked at some reviews, but they seem to be more of people who used them to rent out their timeshare, anyone recently use them to book?
Thank you!!

I used goKoala to rent at Bonnet Creek in March 2022. Had no issues and would definitely use them again

Last edited:
go Koala has a good reputation over on TUG (a discussion board for timeshare owners). At the end of the day, it is the middleman between owners and renters; they do not control reservations directly. But, they do seem to be proactive about making sure the transaction goes smoothly. For example, for Wyndham rentals they are careful about taking listings during the owner priority periods.

ok thank you!! Overall the reviews seem good-I just emailed them to see if the resort fees were included in the total price.
thank you!

You had mentioned Wyndam priority periods. I have seen several posts on Bonnet Creek that reservations get cancelled last minute. We are looking at Wed May 3-Sat May 6th. There is an opening at Bonnet creek for these dates-is there any guarantee it won't get cancelled last minute? Not sure how this works-thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter