• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Repeat Staple Restaurants

Crystal Palace is very nostalgic for us, and have done it every trip since we got married. Rose and crown is another one we did on our Disneymoon, but we don’t do it every trip.

Our newer favorite for breakfast is Garden Grill. DH and DD really love the character meals.

We a
Did Teppen Edo for the first time last trip, and if DD has her way, it will become a regular part of our visits.

My problem at this point is I’d need to stay for 2 weeks and eat two lunches and two dinners a day to fit all my favorites and try the new spots. :D The ones that always seem to survive the hard choices are Via Napoli, Boathouse, and Bluezoo.

DD and I are big character breakfast fans; Tuskerhouse, Akershus and O'Hana Best Friends. Garden Grill will be our new addition, as we just tried it in June and loved it!

Restaurant Marrakech. I don’t have it booked for my upcoming holiday trip, and that’s making me nervous, but there are so many new places to try! Other places we’ve repeated: Boma, Chefs de France, Ohana.

Crystal Palace is very nostalgic for us, and have done it every trip since we got married. Rose and crown is another one we did on our Disneymoon, but we don’t do it every trip.

Our newer favorite for breakfast is Garden Grill. DH and DD really love the character meals.

Same here, Crystal Palace has always been a must do for breakfast for us (still is), however, Garden Grill is one all of us want to go back to.

Our staple restaurants are:
Breakfast: Crystal Palace, BOG, Tusker House, Akershus
Lunch: Liberty Tree Tavern, BOG, Afternoon Tea (just my 2 DDs and I)
Dinner: Via Napoli, Sci Fi, Tony's Town Square (no flaming please)

The one constant on our family trips... Grand Floridian Cafe bfast, lunch, or dinner. We have thoroughly enjoyed our meals, lovely service and setting. Additionally, enjoy Garden Grill, Trails End, Boma breakfast. Liberty Tree Tavern lunch has moved up the list and project a staple n near future as well as Scifi. As far as dinner, we seem to rotate and try different locations. I have recently enjoyed Sanaa, Shula’s, Morimoto, Turf Club, Homecomin,’ and Boathouse outside parks.

Coral Reef, Via Napoli, ‘Ohana, and Tusker House breakfast are our staples.

BOG was our absolute must do until they had to go and ruin it. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter