• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Requesting Fun Servers?

geoly1

Mouseketeer
Hello! We are going on our 5th Disney cruise on the Fantasy. We are thrilled but was wondering if this has been an issue with other Forum members... our first & 2nd cruise we had amazing servers.. the last two not so much. It really makes the cruise that much more fun to have a fun server & asst. server. The last two were only engaged on the last night of the 7 night cruise . We always tip very well. Is there a way to recommend a "fun" serving team? Thank you!!

Last edited:
Hello! We are going on our 5th Disney cruise April 2018 on the Fantasy. We are thrilled but was wondering if this has been an issue with other Forum members... our first & 2nd cruise we had amazing servers.. the last two not so much. It really makes the cruise that much more fun to have a fun server & asst. server. The last two were only engaged on the last night of the 7 night cruise . We always tip very well. Is there a way to recommend a "fun" serving team? Thank you!!

It is really best to not request a team as they do not always stay together and if they are no longer a team the assigner won't know which of them you prefer, so you are likely to get neither rather than them give you the "wrong" one.

Whenever I cruise on the Fantasy I request Maureen Kaela - she was my assistant on my first Fantasy cruise, and she was so wonderful!! I would imagine it wouldn't matter who she was paired with - she would remain wonderful.

We loved Jordan and Abraham on the Fantasy. We had a table of 6 adults and they kept us entertained every night!

Ask for Mirka from Croatia, she was on the Magic for our last cruise, but is now on the Fantasy and she is the only CM that we have friended on FB, that should give and idea about how much we liked her.

How do you request certain servers? Through our travel agent or Disney cruise 800 number? Thanks!
Through your travel agent would be the best, but there is also a number dedicated to special requests, I don't have it, but I am sure someone here will post it soon. Calling the 800 number works as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter