• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Requesting Prayers

evilqueenfan

<font color=FF6666>Not only can she walk and chew
I would greatly appreciate any prayers that you can send. I am having tests on Monday. I have been having "digestive" issues that can be many things. However; I am very afraid that it could be a very serious issue. (I am even afraid to say the word.) I am so scared. If you could say a prayer or two for me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sending prayers out to you that all will be well! I know how scary it all can be as I also have stomach"issues" and recently went through an endoscopy and colonoscopy. I hope that you will get the same results that I did that all was fine!

Jill

Try not to worry.. just step back, get your test results and you will deal when you have to... Hopefully, you will not have to..

My husband always said never go into the future, stay in the present and I agree with that....one day at a time..

Hugs and good thoughts coming your way,
Marsha

Sending prayers your way. I can truly say I know what you are going through. I went through some serious stomach issues last winter, and had to have an endoscopy. Mine turned out to be not as serious as I had myself convinced it was.
I have a hiatal hernia, causing bad acid reflux.... uncomfortable, but things could have been so much worse.
I certainly hope your issues are nothing more than a quick fix surgery or prescription will fix.

I will keep you in my prayers that everything will be ok and that you can take a deep breath and your fears be calmed. :hug:

Marsha has some very good advice here..

I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

Prayers go a long way!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Stay Strong and Be Positive!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter