Requesting Recipe's

SCFIREMAN

Jessica Rabbit fan
I saw on allears that you can request recipes when eating at wdw. Has anyone ever done this before? How does it work? popcorn::

When I went to Garden Grill in Epcot, I told the server how much I liked the potato casserole and he handed me a card with the recipe. Now I wish I knew what I did with it. :confused3

On our last trip, we asked our server at Rose and Crown for a recipe and at dessert she handed us a print out of it.

I recommend just asking. They will always try but if it is too busy they may say no or they may forget as the meal goes on. I never ask twice, but so far I have gotten a recipe at most of the places I requestd.

When we first went to Mama Melrose my husband and I ordered Sangria...we had never had it before. We loved it so much we then ordered a pitcher (and we never drink).
We commented to the waiter how much we loved it...at the end of the meal he brought us a piece of paper and had the bartender write out the recipe for us...including the year of the wine included.....We thought that was fabulous.
Every trip now includes Mama Melrose for Sangria...even though we can make it at home it's never as good!!!

Love that.

At Boma they gave us a card to fill out when we asked about recipes. We requested several, and they were e-mailed to us a few days later.

Some times you don't even have to ask. My nephew and I were dining at Ohana one night and our server overheard him say that he wished we could make the green beans and peanut sauce at home. When she gave me our bill, she handed him the recipes. They are now part of every holiday dinner!

When I went to Garden Grill in Epcot, I told the server how much I liked the potato casserole and he handed me a card with the recipe. Now I wish I knew what I did with it. :confused3

I looked through the recipes I have saved hoping to find the potato casserole recipe for you. Unfortunately, I could not find it. However, we have a Disney Recipe Exchange here on The DisBoards-you might want to request the recipe there. The link is in my signature below. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter