Requests

WDW2002

DIS Veteran
Are the "special" requests you make stated on your confirmation?? I modified my ressie added a day, and asked for the CM to state that we would prefer dalamation building. But I do not see it stated on the confirmation. I thought I read that all requests are stated on your confirmation...

Are requests listed on your confirm??

Howdy WDW2002!

Groosch...It's been my experience that generally they are listed on the confirm.....It may jurst depend on the Ressie's CM who books yer rooms though. I image you can call back and asked for an "undated" confirmation with the requests listed! :)

My requests were not on my confirmation. It only listed water veiw.. I requested bottom floor, building 5, and none of that was on my conformation... corvair

The only request i have ever seen on my conformation has been smoking preferance.

CRO does note your request on your reservation. But they will not show up on the confirmation you receive.

Our request for our certain building at the Poly was listed on our confirmation that we received about a month ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter