Requests??

DisneyFreaks

<font color="red">Don't get me started about those
I just booked our trip using the online service. I cannot find anywhere to add requests. I thought I read on these boards there was a list you could choose from for each resort. If so where is it? Can I just call MS and add them now? Thanks.

I just booked our trip using the online service. I cannot find anywhere to add requests. I thought I read on these boards there was a list you could choose from for each resort. If so where is it? Can I just call MS and add them now? Thanks.

The on-line reservation system does not currently have any ability to take room requests. To make such requests you need to call MS and add them.

There is also a separate on-line check-in service that you can use 10 days or less before your check-in date. That now has some check-off boxes for some requests for at least SSR but definitely not all DVC resorts. However, I would not rely on it at this time and would still make your requests at the time of reserving by calling MS.

The current on-line reservation system does not allow requests. You can either call or email them to MS.

There may be a limited number of requests selectable during on-line check-in beginning 10 days from arrival.

Hi guys,

We are booked into OKW 5th Nov and wanted a view of the golf course and then at BCV 11th Nov and really wanted high floor with an epcot view as it's our honeymoon. (Thought it would be lovely and romantic to watch fireworks on the balcony!)

I know it's just requests and they're not guranteed but do I need to ask for these with member services and not the online check in form??

Hi guys,

We are booked into OKW 5th Nov and wanted a view of the golf course and then at BCV 11th Nov and really wanted high floor with an epcot view as it's our honeymoon. (Thought it would be lovely and romantic to watch fireworks on the balcony!)

I know it's just requests and they're not guranteed but do I need to ask for these with member services and not the online check in form??

You should have MS add them to the reservations. The requests available during on-line check-in may not match what you want to request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter