RER

karin6996

Mouseketeer
I am debating on the mode of transportation to get to Paris once we complete our Disneyland stay. Everything I read is that the RER A is the best, but I haven't been able to determine how far we will be lugging our luggage from Sequoia Lodge to the station? In Paris we are staying at the Renaissance Tocadero so I think we would be looking at a 15 minute walk from the station to the Renaissance. Is a door to door shuttle a better option when you have luggage in tow? Any recommendations on shuttle companies?

There's a free bus from the station (Marne la Vallee Chessy) to Sequoia Lodge, the same bus you take when you go from the hotel to the Parks. I Guess it depends on the amount of luggage you take. We usually have a suitcase and a backpack Each and we think the RER works fine.

As already said you can get the normal bus to the parks as the bus stops are outside the station or you could walk as it will only be about 10/15 minutes.(along the lake and through the Village. ) If you walk you will have to go through the luggage check so it might be easier to get the bus however it will be very busy on the bus first thing in the morning as its the bus to the park.
You don't have to book a ticket on the RER so can go whatever time you want and the trains are every 5 minutes or so but make sure you time it to avoid the rush hour as the train is a commuter train with everyone heading into central Paris for work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter