• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

resale commission question

disneydawn

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Can anyone tell me what the typical commission the timeshare store charges? Is it per point? thanks!

We are looking to sell a non-DVC week and contacted the Timeshare Store. According to the documentation the commission is 25% or $1500, whichever is greater. (They take no money up front) I don't know if the commission is different for DVC sales.

I think it is a rate for the amount of points you are buying. The smaller amount of points the less money for the transaction. Check the web site www.atimeshare.com Jaki is the woman to speak to. She is very friendly and knowledgable. She handled our resale and we called several times before buying to ask questions. I believe her commission was not that high. And, she works with a lawyer so you have all the paperwork done correctly. Take care and BUY it you will love it and want to get more and more and more points in the future. We do................. Tammy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter