Resale contract and borrowing issues.

huskerfanatic7

Mouseketeer
I was told for the last two years that i needed a supervisor to borrow any points because i have a resale contract. And that was because of the 50% borrowing restriction put in place. Well now there is no borrowing restriction and i go on the website and try to add a night to my october reservation and guess what. I'm still unable to borrow online. So frustrating, and now im on hold for and hour waiting on a supervisor. UGH

I called member service about a week ago
I was told, There are no longer restriction on borrowing, is that not the case?

Are you a blue card or white card?

Many people have seen the issue go away now that it is back to 100% allowed for borrowing.

There have been a few who have had the issue like you though. I’d ask them to put in a ticket for your account since so many others accounts corrected.

I have to get it approved by a supervisor to borrow on my resale contracts. Another way they get you on those resale contracts. Sorry - it's a pain!!!

It wasn't a resale issue. I think we saw some direct owners who had issues, and plenty of resale owners who did not have issues. If it's still a problem for you, I'd make sure to escalate the issue.

Wow that's terrible! I would lose so many reservations having to call member services. I am white card and can borrow just fine online. That's something they need to fix on your account.

I am resale only since 2020. I am still having issues borrowing. I was able to borrow when they lifted the restrictions. However, when I went to borrow more to upgrade my room I was unable. I had to call and wait over an hour for a supervisor.
The next day a room that was more points opened and I had to call back and borrow 4 more points. It is extremely frustrating and I am shocked I didn’t lose the room while waiting to get through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter