• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservation finder issue

tinkpower

Mouseketeer
I signed up for one of the reservation finder services. The problem is when I click on the text message link I have to log in to the disney site. Today it required a pin for verification also. This all takes like 2 minutes. At this rate I'll never snag story book dinning. How can I keep logged in to the disney website on my phone. Others are successful at this so I'm certain I just need guided. Help 😀

I don't know of any way to stay logged in.
When you get notified, you and many others got the same email. whoever is faster gets the ADR.
I've gotten some and missed many. No idea of anything better.

I signed up for one of the reservation finder services. The problem is when I click on the text message link I have to log in to the disney site. Today it required a pin for verification also. This all takes like 2 minutes. At this rate I'll never snag story book dinning. How can I keep logged in to the disney website on my phone. Others are successful at this so I'm certain I just need guided. Help 😀
I had the same issue, and lost the chamctat a handful of reservations. So I just try to remember to log in every couple of hours. Sure enough, I got a res notification and, I'm guessing, because I was logged on, I got it finally!
Wish I had a better answer. GL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter