Reservation Finder worked!

JohnDaleswife

Sharing the same birthday with Donald Duck!
Touring Plans reservation finder found me a PPO breakfast at Be Our Guest for our trip. Now, whether or not I keep it, I do have it now.

It worked for me as well, but I missed my window of opportunity for it :scared:. I am hoping something pops up again. I thought Akershus was going to the hard find for me, but it turns out BOG breakfast PPO has been the tough one. So glad it worked for you!

I got and ADR for 4:15 BOG dinner using it. Still searching again in hopes of getting one around 5-6 though. I got it within two hours of signing up. I think the stars just aligned for me!

Please explain-what is this? I have never heard of this.

Free service on a website called touring plans. It is a dining reservation finder. It really does work. And has found several hard to find reservations for us for our upcoming trip at Thanksgiving. Still keeping our fingers crossed for an O'hana but we were able to get several other ones at the time we wanted. Just takes some diligence and patience!

Worked for me too for upcoming trip. Got two very hard to find ADR's.

Worked great for us in May. We were able to get 8 extra PPO BOG breakfast the day before we were going. We were with a very large party and two additional families decided last minute they wanted to join us that morning.

It doesn't book it for you like the old services they shut down. It just searches and lets you know when it finds the one you're looking for.

Touring Plans worked well for me when it allowed 10 finds on an account. However, now it's down to 2 per account. I haven't been able to get anything. Granted, it's CRT I'm looking for. It's been months since it's alerted me for anything. I am also using Mouse Dining and have gotten multiple alerts for CRT but when I book it, it's already gone! =(

I wanted to move our dinner ADR at Sci Fi on Jan. 2 to lunch, but for two days I was offered only 3:15 (several times!), which wouldn't work. Last night I signed up for a free Touring Plans account and reservation finder, and this morning I got a message that a 12:45 was available. Perfect! I logged into MDE and changed it without any problems. Thanks, Touring Plans!

I love Touring Plans & *********** reservation alerts too! We've been able to grab Akershus, a BOG breakfast, a BOG lunch and a PPO Tusker House:)

Touring Plans worked well for me when it allowed 10 finds on an account. However, now it's down to 2 per account. I haven't been able to get anything. Granted, it's CRT I'm looking for. It's been months since it's alerted me for anything. I am also using Mouse Dining and have gotten multiple alerts for CRT but when I book it, it's already gone! =(

Touring Plans just found CRT for me! It's been months since I received any notifications.

They found my daughter and her boyfriend a lunch time at BOG for the day of 2/22. Woo Hoo, I can't believe this service is free and not included with the paid subscription. Anyone have any idea of just how it works?

I just found this board today & read about touring plan.

SCORED!!! We get to start our trip with lunch at BOG!! I had been trying a a couple weeks & no luck. SIgned up for touring plans reservation service - less than 12 hours later BINGO!!!

Yes it's great! I scored some great reservations with it on our last trip that we planned at short notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter