• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservation for Rent: BCV studio 11/27-30/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

depilot

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I have an extra reservation for a studio at BCV for 27-30 Nov 07(3 nights). :confused3 We are physically going to be there at this time so I am not sure how this affects things.:confused3 Please post a response if you are interested in the reservation.

I am looking for $10 a point. Because we are still going all parties might have to be on the meal plan since we are on it. If anyone knows otherwise please help.

Tom:santa:

Hello,

I would be interested in the reservation for Sunday, November 25 checking out on November 27. What are you asking per point? I will already be in Disney before I check-in, and flights are already booked, so this a firm request, celebrating the old 40th birthday!!!!

How would you handle payment? Best way to communicate is my email sheryl_kopet@hotmail.com.

Thanks
Sheryl

Hi,

I have to be away this weekend but will try to give an answer on Monday. I am new to this kind of thing so I want to make sure of what I am doing first.

Thanks for your patience.:)

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter