Reservation for Rent: Villas at Grand Californian, 1 bedroom villa, July 25 to July 27. $1834

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikkle

Earning My Ears
Hi folks, I'm offering the following confirmed VGC reservation for rent:

The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel
1-Bedroom Villa (865 sq. ft., sleeps 5)
Check in: Jul 25, 2022
Check-Out: Jul 27, 2022
Cost: $1,834

This is a very tough reservation to get! All rooms at the Grand Californian are booked months in advance. At rack rates this reservation would cost $3,334 including tax, so this is a very substantial discount.

If you are interested, please reply to this thread and/or send me a PM.

I will send you a simple rental agreement (as required by DVC) for both of us to sign. I will then change the reservation to your name and forward you the new reservation confirmation from DVC Member Services. Once I forward the reservation details to you, payment is required within 48 hours. Please note that this reservation is non-refundable. I accept payment by Paypal (friends & family), Venmo, or Zelle. I can provide personal and professional references, and I'm happy to jump on a Zoom call with you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter