• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservation from 4 to 2 people?

LoveMickey

<font color=red>Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of
I made a fantasmic dinner reservation for 4 people, 2 cannot go. How do I change the reservation to just 2 people? I was able to take their na,es off the ressie in MDE but it still shows A reservation for 4.

I made a fantasmic dinner reservation for 4 people, 2 cannot go. How do I change the reservation to just 2 people? I was able to take their na,es off the ressie in MDE but it still shows A reservation for 4.
I believe you’ll need to cal Disney Dining to reduce the number for a dinner package.

Not to mention …
Many are reporting on different threads for Disney planning
Candlelight and Fantasmic , etc…
Disney makes difficult for 1 or 2 guests … Never available …
Everybodys booking for 4 plus and then calling Guest services
407-WDW-Dine to modify.

Yesterday tried Chat for first time but after 20 minutes I realized it was probably frozen and the it disconnected…so I called and 35 minute wait on hold to only be told Sorry (glitch tech issue ) No availability B.S. But please complete Guest Satisfaction Survey cause you haven’t wasted enough time dealing with Disney trip planning.
Do not believe they monitor but Do. Believe every response results in more tracking … generating ad sales , etc.

I want off the grid

I have a reservation for six made but only 5 people are going. I phoned MS to get it changed but was told that the morning of the reservation that you can either add or delete one person on any dining reservation. I have never heard of this but did not want to question his advice. Anyone else heard of this

No … how does that even equate .
I know in previous years the cancel policy for any of these special events is different than the regular normal ADR…
Be very careful and doublecheck everything you are told and get their cast names and time of conversation and date ,etc…
I was surprised just how far back Universal could track a dispute I had with their team members and they let me know they could hear the entire conversation.
Im sure Disney does the same if it is something you have also documented…and are disputing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter