Reservation Help - My friends tickets have unlinked from my MDE

MsHook

Mouseketeer
Hi, I'm in a group of 6 friends from the UK going to Disney in April 2021 staying offsite - we were originally going in 2020 but have pushed it back a year because of Covid. We already had our tickets linked and were all listed in my MDE. I was going to handle everything with the reservations that are opening today.

But one of my friends made her own MDE account and her tickets have now disappeared from my MDE and are now on hers. Everyone else's accounts are managed by me and I can still see her on my friends and family list but its not managed by me anymore and her tickets are gone. Obviously a problem as I won't be able to make park reservations for her in an hour.

I can still see her tickets on my MDE app but I know we can only do the park reservations through desktop. Trying to figure out how to get her tickets back on my account and am stumped. Tried calling Disney for help but they won't be opening until 7am EST which is too late.

Can someone help me figure out how to get her tickets on my account again please?

I think she "stacked" her media. The only way I know to solve the situation is to have a CM sort it out. I hope someone else can give you better advice.

Try this. Both you had your friend go to you friends like on a pc. Select update next to each other. Confirm you both "Share all plans", not "Only our shared plans"

Thanks to you both. We ended up calling each other and making our reservations at the same time. So at least that’s sorted. Will have to call Disney and get them to fix it on their end for future. Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter