reservation points 477 at 5.00 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do these points work? I've rented points for a villa before but are there Extra considerations for "reservation points"? I may be interested. Thanks

Just wondering what reservation points are and how you use them? We are planning a trip December 27-Jan 1, 2004 and I wondered if this would be an option for use. Thanks for the info.

"Reservation Points" cannot be used at a DVC Resort. They can be used for any of the non-DVC options (like the Disney Cruise or most of the WDW resorts, DL Resorts- even DLP resorts).

They "work" just like any other DVC points- the member will have to make a reservation in the name of the renter.

Since the options for use are more limited and since many of the WDW resorts are available at a discount, it would be wise to compare prices with a cash reservation directly from Disney. (...also probably the reason for the lower offering by the member.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter