Reservation question

Nrwross

Earning My Ears
Can I reserve a 1 bedroom villa for 4 nights and add a studio for last 2 nights to connect for a 2 bedroom? Or do I have to reserve a 1 bedroom for first 2 nights and then a 2 bedroom villa for second 2 nights.

I'm just assuming/guessing but I think you would have to book a one bedroom and then book a two bedroom. There are 2 bedroom lockoffs that are a one bedroom on one side and a studio on the other. If there is availability they would probably give you one of those one bedrooms to start?

It's probably cheaper anyway to get a 1 bedroom then a 2 bedroom lockoff then a one bedroom plus a studio. Good luck!

If you go with yours, make sure you add a "Travel with" notice reservation request to BOTH reservations of the other reservation number that way the assignment CMs know that you would like to be next to each other.
IMHO go with PP recommendation and add a "Travel with" notice reservation request to BOTH reservations.
Remember this is a request only.

A few years back, we were in a one bedroom villa for a few nights. Then when our friends joined us, we had a two bedroom. We had to include on the reservation that we needed a lockoff onebedroom for the first stay and would appreciate staying in the same one bedroom portion for the entire time. When we checked in, we checked to make sure we were blocked into the same one bedroom portion for the entire stay.

But, we couldn't get into our villa until about 6PM that first night. We had checked in about 7AM.

A few years back, we were in a one bedroom villa for a few nights. Then when our friends joined us, we had a two bedroom. We had to include on the reservation that we needed a lockoff onebedroom for the first stay and would appreciate staying in the same one bedroom portion for the entire time. When we checked in, we checked to make sure we were blocked into the same one bedroom portion for the entire stay. But, we couldn't get into our villa until about 6PM that first night. We had checked in about 7AM.

Did you use points for one bedroom plus points for a studio when friends came? Or points for one bedroom until friends came then points for two bedroom?

A few years back, we were in a one bedroom villa for a few nights. Then when our friends joined us, we had a two bedroom. We had to include on the reservation that we needed a lockoff onebedroom for the first stay and would appreciate staying in the same one bedroom portion for the entire time. When we checked in, we checked to make sure we were blocked into the same one bedroom portion for the entire stay. But, we couldn't get into our villa until about 6PM that first night. We had checked in about 7AM.

Points for 1 bedroom. Plus studio or points for 1 bedroom then 2 bedroom?

Using points for 1 bedroom plus studio or 1 bedroom plus 2 bedroom?

We booked a one bedroom (lockoff) for the first nights. And then had a second reservation for a two bedroom lockoff for the nights our friends stayed with us.

Can I reserve a 1 bedroom villa for 4 nights and add a studio for last 2 nights to connect for a 2 bedroom? Or do I have to reserve a 1 bedroom for first 2 nights and then a 2 bedroom villa for second 2 nights.
While it might work out there is no way to guarantee you'll keep the same room. I've done it a couple of times (going from smaller to larger and the same unit type paid for different ways) and been successful but I utilized every opportunity to keep in in their mind including being at the front desk at 6 am on change day to "check in" again and make the same request of keeping the same unit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter