• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservation System Down

MiraclesTakeTime

Mouseketeer
Got through pretty quickly this morning to Guest Services, but the reservation system was down. Anyone gotten through yet and had it be up? Don't want to call back and do all that waiting to have it still be down!

I was just told the same - system down for "magical enhancements". No time frame given when it will be back up.

On hold for 2.5 hour wait... should get someone just as my work department's zoom meeting starts.... great

I was able to add a room to my cart, but it says online checkout is currently unavailable.

On hold for 2.5 hour wait... should get someone just as my work department's zoom meeting starts.... great
Yikes ... well you're a step ahead of me. Have tried to get connected 50+ times in the last hour, can't even get into the hold queue!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter