Reservations and Allergies

Dinohood

Mouseketeer
Next week I think the 16th but the info says the 18th. We can start making reservations for the trip in march. How dose it work with allergies is there any check here boxes and list what allergies? This will be the first time planing reservations for walt disney world since my family is use to disneyland and I pretty much used cs for all my meals.

When going through ADR booking you do this for every restaurant where you select your date and time and as you are going through there is an area for special requests. Once you select that I believe the first thing is for allergies. It lists the most common allergies and there is an other but nothing where you can write what it is unless that has changed since the last time we did this. They do have allergy menus at the restaurants but I have family members both with common and ones not listed so usually at check in they red stamp the paper going to the table with allergy. The waiter or waitress sees it and gets a chef. The ones we have dealt with have been wonderful. They can even eat at buffets and dinner shows.

ok thank you, so all table places need a reservation? I know our pick for epcot and magic kingdom along with hollywood studios will but what about what at splitsville in disney springs we don't want to bowl just want to have lunch there the day we check out of AOA before we check into our other hotel.

Book your table reservations and make sure you note the allergies. Also, when seated ask to speak with the chef. They will take care of you!

I would make reservations for Splitsville dining. Just to be sure you get a time that will work for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter