Reservations are down again

When it wasn't recognizing my dates, I logged out and back in. Then it was fixed...maybe that'll work?

I've also been doing for 9. what i've done a few times is book one for 5 and then one for 4 and gotten a few that way.

I've been wondering about the same thing for 8 as you're saying.

It's just really frustrating to not be able to make multiple reservations using the app. We are all using one log-in and so you can't do multiples. Then to wait on hold to be told to call restaurant direct is also frustrating. I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but there has to be an easier way.

It's just really frustrating to not be able to make multiple reservations using the app. We are all using one log-in and so you can't do multiples. Then to wait on hold to be told to call restaurant direct is also frustrating. I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but there has to be an easier way.

we are a little lucky I guess because we have our package under two names; one 1 room group of 4, the other is 2 rooms for 5. they are on different logins. So I can do groups of any mix of 9. typically I have found I can 9 often but have had to do group of 5 and group of 4 some.

what I've learned is that Chrome is about 20x faster than IE/Edge

Yes, I'll learned that as well. Chrome has been working great.

How are you doing fastpasses with multiple log-ins? Probably conversation for another thread. If so, ignore.

Yes, I'll learned that as well. Chrome has been working great.

How are you doing fastpasses with multiple log-ins? Probably conversation for another thread. If so, ignore.

I'm only at 180 days out. We check in on November 20th so I've not done any fast passes.

Here's what I do on the ADR's.

I log into my WDW account under me.

I do searches for 9 people. (everyone is under my family and friends so I can book everyone)

No 9 people available, then I will check under mine for 5 people. If I see 5 available, I use other browser logged in as my father in law and search 4 4. Obviously using multiple monitors, LOL. If a 4 exists within 15 minutes of the 5, I book both.

Again, I can do this because essentially I have a package reservation under my login and then we have their reservation for their package under their login.

Make sense?

I am feeling like I should buy some lottery tickets today. Login at 6am using Chrome on desktop and laptop. Got a reservation for dinner on 11/22 for our group of 17 and another for dinner on 11/23. I didn't attempt anything on Thanksgiving for all 17. I did get a late Thanksgiving lunch at CRT for 6 via large group dining number. I dialed at exactly 7:00am and was on hold for 40 minutes.

How many in your party? I see GG for 4 at 5:40pm and 7pm

We have six. Thanks for your post, it gave me the idea to make two reservations, one for 4 and one for 2. So, we're all set. I will keep checking for 6, but I think they'll sit us together if we ask, so I'm going to take it as a win :).

So glad to hear! Been a long couple of days

We have six. Thanks for your post, it gave me the idea to make two reservations, one for 4 and one for 2. So, we're all set. I will keep checking for 6, but I think they'll sit us together if we ask, so I'm going to take it as a win :).

I have a feeling that I am going to be really frustrated come tomorrow morning with my ADRs...from what I have been reading, it is beyond difficult to find Thanksgiving reservations...and we have a party of 6, great...just great

I have a feeling that I am going to be really frustrated come tomorrow morning with my ADRs...from what I have been reading, it is beyond difficult to find Thanksgiving reservations...and we have a party of 6, great...just great
If you can't find six, try to find 4 and 2. You will need a different log in for this, or you will have to call in.

Oh, and I have a Crystal Palace and a Coral Reef for 6, both around 3:30ish on Thanksgiving, if you want to coordinate cancelling. Now that I've got out Garden Grill ADR, I can let those two go.

Oh, and I have a Crystal Palace and a Coral Reef for 6, both around 3:30ish on Thanksgiving, if you want to coordinate cancelling. Now that I've got out Garden Grill ADR, I can let those two go.

Oh I really appreciate that, but I know my mom has her heart set on having Cape May for Thanksgiving, and a little bit later than 3:30. I will get back to you though, maybe Coral Reef would be OK if we can't get anything.

Hate to say it but just got the "sorry" message again 9:54pm ET

EDIT: tried again and Ok whew!

Managed to get two ADRs at 7, but by 7:14 the system was showing the 'paws' message. So frustrating.

Well, I got what we wanted in terms of restaurants, however not in the exact order or time...but now mom wants to change things up a bit.

Anyone have a clue as to why it shows Narcoossee's having zero availability the entire day on Thanksgiving? That's the one she wants to change...so of course it's going to be difficult.

Well, I got what we wanted in terms of restaurants, however not in the exact order or time...but now mom wants to change things up a bit.

Anyone have a clue as to why it shows Narcoossee's having zero availability the entire day on Thanksgiving? That's the one she wants to change...so of course it's going to be difficult.

I've noticed that on Thanksgiving Day a lot of restaurants are having reduced hours. Maybe that's why it's booked so quickly. I'm not sure of course, I'm just hypothesizing right now.

I've noticed that on Thanksgiving Day a lot of restaurants are having reduced hours. Maybe that's why it's booked so quickly. I'm not sure of course, I'm just hypothesizing right now.
Thanks! We are sticking to our original plan, so I don't need to keep dwelling over Narcoossee's for turkey day, we will enjoy that Friday evening instead!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter