Reservations are Open for Oga’s Cantina, Star Wars Galaxy's Edge

Frustrating... couldn't find any times available at all during the week of our visit (for our party of three). Those sure booked up fast. Although it wouldn't surprise me if they are trying to fill every seat, and may have initially limited availability quite a bit for odd numbered parties (3, 5, etc.). Ah well, we'll have fun somewhere else on property. :teleport:

Set up an ADR finder or look again. They have been getting dumped in batches all day. I did the ADR finder and it had a ton of hits. I didn't see the message but had no trouble booking for our HS day in Sep, and had numerous times to pick from.

I think a lot of people were confused on this one because it's not a place to eat, it's basically a bar. I have read here and other boards that people are cancelling left and right because they thought they were going to have a table service meal and only later found out it's basically a bar.

Frustrating... couldn't find any times available at all during the week of our visit (for our party of three). Those sure booked up fast. Although it wouldn't surprise me if they are trying to fill every seat, and may have initially limited availability quite a bit for odd numbered parties (3, 5, etc.). Ah well, we'll have fun somewhere else on property. :teleport:

The majority of Oga's is standing bar height tables or standing around the actual bar. The sit down tables they do have are more "group"tables where they will put parties together to fill it. So the odd numbered parties not getting reservations if very unlikely. I think the site just got slammed yesterday and then a lot of people are cancelling because they didn't do any research and thought they would be able to eat here. So I would definitely keep trying. Seems like people are having better luck today.

Yeah, now that I've seen it's mostly a 'standing room only' type space with just a few tables, and there are no seats at the bar, we've crossed it off of our list. TY for that info. :)

Booked a 3pm ADR for our January trip. Since HS is a half-day park, it'll be nice to grab a drink before heading out to dinner.

booked 2 ADRs for January.....one for me and a friend and another for DH.
Problem is I don't drink and not sure if any of the drinks will work for me (diabetic)but I do want to see it and friend wanted to go but wouldn't go alone, so we'll see

I got a 10:30am reservation that the Disney website has called a lunch reservation. Do you think they'll let me order from the breakfast menu? Would love to try the lava roll. Either way it's not a big deal, just glad to have a reservation.

We are going in early September. After trying for several days, I got a 1 pm lunch for the day we really wanted. I guess you just have to keep trying and trying.

I find you have to keep checking. Times become available with no notice. I got a 1:15 pm on January 29 for a party of 3 when a short while before there was nothing. Also make sure you log into MDE first before you start checking or you'll get an error message.

I gave up trying to get an ADR for myself. I'll try hitting it on one of the days I plan on ropedropping HS at 6AM.

I got a 10:30am reservation that the Disney website has called a lunch reservation. Do you think they'll let me order from the breakfast menu? Would love to try the lava roll. Either way it's not a big deal, just glad to have a reservation.
No--I think they'll follow the same policy they have at the other restaurants that operate pretty much all day (e.g., BOG): you order the menu for the time you booked.

We couldn't get anything for November 30 the first day reservations were available. However, we easily got them the for 11/30 the next day I tried. Many times were available so just keep trying.

I wonder how many people will be expecting to be able to eat a full meal such as dinner there. They'll be surprised if they don't read the menu.

We couldn't get anything for November 30 the first day reservations were available. However, we easily got them the for 11/30 the next day I tried. Many times were available so just keep trying.

I wonder how many people will be expecting to be able to eat a full meal such as dinner there. They'll be surprised if they don't read the menu.
You don’t have to read the menu, just the website description. I don’t get the confusion here: it’s like getting on splash mountain and saying “wait, there’s a drop?”

Will there be any sit down restaurants in Galaxy's Edge? Will the counter services with food take ADRs?

You don’t have to read the menu, just the website description. I don’t get the confusion here: it’s like getting on splash mountain and saying “wait, there’s a drop?”
I'm gonna guess that you never worked with the general public. People don't read things, don't listen and don't pay attention

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter