Reservations for 2022

It's approximately 120 days out, right? Looks like it's showing tickets/reservations available through December 11th as of right now.

I went to look based on this thread because I'm nervous about the new procedure and am planning on returning end of February 2022.

The CM I talked with last month said to keep checking back. She said that the company was trying to restore a more normal reservation window, which she noted used to be more like 15 months. Still nothing for 2022, however.

They are open now! As of this morning. I've been checking daily for May and the calendar just turned blue all the way through :goodvibes
Huzzah!

I was about to book, but then I realized I don't really know enough about the reservation system. We are traveling from out of state. If I purchase 5-day tickets, are we going to be able to book the week or are their restrictions on how many reservations you can hold at a time? Sorry for the misplaced question... off to google.

Edit: Nevermind. With a five-day cancellation policy, I just went ahead and booked the room and I'll figure out tickets later. I'm a little hesitant to hold tickets too far in advance anyway.

Yay!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter