reservations for both Sci Fi and 50's Prime Time

zomama

Mouseketeer
Too much for one day? I tend to usually try to just make one ADR per day but i think my kids would love sci fi and I've been wanting to try 50's prime time. WDYT?

We have done this once. Mostly because I love the Sci-Fi and the theming. Except for the steak, Sci Fi is really a CS that charges TS. Mostly burgers, if you schedule them 5 to 6 hours apart (early lunch at Sci Fi and dinner at 50's) you should be fine.

I agree. I'd get the earliest seating at one and the latest at another (plus, eating at off peak times means less crowds for the rides usually!)

We really like Sci-Fi. Love the burgers, shakes, fried pickles and spin-artichoke dip. The movie clips and atmosphere are so much fun.

I loved 50's. DH and DD not so much. They did not like the antics by the servers.

I think both are doable in one day.

We really like Sci-Fi. Love the burgers, shakes, fried pickles and spin-artichoke dip. The movie clips and atmosphere are so much fun.

I loved 50's. DH and DD not so much. They did not like the antics by the servers.

I think both are doable in one day.

I agree, Sci Fi is enjoyable every trip (you can tell by my avatar). 50's is OK once, but the servers can get annoying.

We are doing both on separate days. However the day we do Sci-fi for lunch, we are doing Cape May for dinner. So we plan to eat light/share are Sci-fi. We love Sci-fi! That was the only request from my youngest daughter. I can’t wait to try 50s Primetime.

I'm in a similar situation. We have a dinner reservation at Teppan Edo at Epcot but would like to try San Angel Inn. So we are thinking of going to San Angel for lunch. I'm not sure we want to pay for 2 sit down meals in one day.

For my upcoming trip, the final three days each have at least two table services. Yak and yeti/Le Cellier, sci-fi/brown derby, crystal palace/skippers canteen. Having 7 days at the parks allows us more flexibility to have multiple reservations in a day as we aren’t trying to do all attractions in one day. If you plan on doing lots of shows/character meet/greets at dhs, then I would limit it to one meal but if due to the closures currently there you are more for attractions, fitting both in shouldn’t be a problem.

I've done this on a past trip and have both ADRs for my April trip. First time it worked as the times were early lunch and later dinner. For April, I scheduled them both because I'm running the DS Half that day and a) I know I'll be super hungry b) both places are great c) it worked so well last time and d) I don't care for HS QS.

I had a breakfast and lunch reservation at HS a couple of years ago. 8am breakfast and 3pm lunch. We got out of breakfast a little before 9. We walk around, used our fast passes, saw Indiana Jones and Beauty and the Beast shows, Frozen Sing along (FP) and Toy Story Mania (FP), TOT, went on the great movie ride, the muppets 3D did a little shopping and next thing we knew, we had done and seen it all and it was only 1:30pm. We basically sat around waiting for our lunch reservation. Waste of time. Until more opens up in the park, I would not book 2 meals. You just wont be there that long. I would have left and had lunch somewhere else, but it was out first time at Sci Fi and my daughter was really looking forward to it.....so we stayed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter