Reservations for November

mercerbeach

Earning My Ears
Been trying to strategize a plan for making reservations for dining. How likely will it be to get space 220 and/or rose and crown fireworks? Our reservation window opens 9/3 for 5 people.

Need sci fi or woody 60 days to date (have another opportunity below if we can’t get it)
Space 220 60 + 4
Rose and crown fireworks 60 + 4
Woody and sci fi 60+ 6
Cinderella 60 + 7
Jungle navigation and be our guest 60+1

Seems like you should be OK for many of the reservations with your on-site stay giving you a jump on some of them. The "+4s" seem good. Others could be luck of the draw that morning. Your need for 5 will limit the reservations just a bit, as most of the tables at Disney seem to be set up for 4. If you don't find something for 5, try 6. I know that might not sound logical, but sometimes it works. If you get a 6, you can modify later. Have you done any 'practice' looking now, trying to see what's open consistently and what's not? That can help sometimes. Good luck. I know it's always an anxious morning when you're the one making ADRs for a group!

Thank you so much for the advice and reply. I have been doing some test runs and have been getting a good idea of what will be easy to get for day of this should be open if it’s later in the trip and I prioritize to do last. Haven’t seen 1 space 220 or firework dinner open for 6am drop. Wasn’t sure how many days in advance may give me an edge in getting these reservations. I could change the days I going to each park if needed.

I’ve made several 60 day out reservations recently. The most I’ve had is 60+4. I have never seen space 220 or the lounge available. Good luck!

Ah darn! Thanks for letting me know. Maybe I need to consider changing our days around 🙃. Definitely want to consider that all now and not while I’m trying to make reservations!!

Ah darn! Thanks for letting me know. Maybe I need to consider changing our days around 🙃. Definitely want to consider that all now and not while I’m trying to make reservations!!
Yes, it‘s good to have a plan ahead of time. i would think you would see openings at 60+6 or 7, though I haven’t had a stay that long lately. Just FYI, when I made my last ADRs, they hadn’t yet loaded Round Up Rodeo For my week. This seems to happen intermittently for different ADRs. I was able to get it when it loaded later (persistence pays off here). I was searching for a party of 2. Different reservations were available for 3 or 4. I agree with the poster above about trying for 6. You can typically modify later.

Yes, it‘s good to have a plan ahead of time. i would think you would see openings at 60+6 or 7, though I haven’t had a stay that long lately. Just FYI, when I made my last ADRs, they hadn’t yet loaded Round Up Rodeo For my week. This seems to happen intermittently for different ADRs. I was able to get it when it loaded later (persistence pays off here). I was searching for a party of 2. Different reservations were available for 3 or 4. I agree with the poster above about trying for 6. You can typically modify later.
Thank you so much for all of the advice! This may be the only time I can talk my husband into a family trip to take our kiddos to see the 🐭 . Trying to make is extra special ❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter