• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservations for party of 8: Please help!

grahamharvey1982

Earning My Ears
Hello! I know there are plenty of experts here, and since every time I call Disney, the wait is over 2 hours to talk to a live person, I thought this would be the best place to ask.

I'm a cast member. My family is coming to visit me at the end of July, and we have 8 people in our party. I'm trying to book us a dinner reservation, but the only places available for that party size are the 3rd party restaurants at Disney Springs (that don't accept my discount). I called 407-WDW-DINE and heard a recording saying if the party is 5 people or more, they cannot book us a reservation. I work inside some of the Disney restaurants and have seen many, many parties of more than 4, so I'm confused.

Does anyone have any advice on how I can get my family in for dinner somewhere with 8 people? The goal is for all of us to eat together and pay as one table (with my discount). Is this something that is possible or just not gonna happen?

Thanks in advance for your help. I have a 0% success rate when I try to call Disney with questions.

Try calling (407) 824-1391 or (407) 939-4357. One of them is the number for special experiences that popped up last October when I tried to book a party of 9 at Mama Melrose in December. After unsuccessfully trying to reserve by splitting us up into smaller parties, I called first thing in the morning when the phone lines open, and within 30 minutes the wonderful CM had booked all the ADRs we needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter