Reservations for Seaworld with annual pass HELP!

MommyinHonduras

DIS Veteran
I bought a gold annual pass and it is showing in my account and active. I have not been able to make a reservation. It keeps saying an error has occurred and try again later. I am coming in a week. Can I show up as long as they are showing park is not full? I tried calling 2 times a few weeks back. First time was on hold over an hour only to have someone answer only to have the call dropped. Next time I was on hold a 1 1/2 hours and finally gave up waiting.

Have you tried a different browser? That would be what I would try next. If you're using Chrome, switch to Edge. Or if you're using your phone, try it on a laptop. Clear your browsing history first, just to be on the safe side.

I personally wouldn't go unless I had a reservation secured.

I do feel your pain though, I had my call dropped earlier this week after being on hold for more than a half hour. It's so frustrating!

How do you make reservations but I plan to pick up tickets when I arrive. I just got a gold pass and planning on picking up my "comp" tickets when I arrive. I can reserve for myself, but not my 2 companions. Suggestions anyone??? Thanks.

How do you make reservations but I plan to pick up tickets when I arrive. I just got a gold pass and planning on picking up my "comp" tickets when I arrive. I can reserve for myself, but not my 2 companions. Suggestions anyone??? Thanks.

I actually figured this out. When you add your pass you can "purchase" your free ticket and assign it. Then make a reservation for that person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter