Reservations for T-Rex...now needed

disney2008

Mouseketeer
This is the first time I've looked at the online booking, do you now have to make reservations for T-Rex. Last time we just put our name on the waiting list just like any other restaurant.
Just wondering!
Thanks !

You don't HAVE to make a reservation anywhere...it's just suggested strongly that you do it if you want to be guaranteed a table, especially at peak mealtimes.

Call T-Rex directly for reservations, there are a lot more openings if you do it that way than if you book through Disney.

I tried calling TRex to make reservations and was told they only take them 90 days in advance. :confused3 When I tried booking through Disney, they told me TRex doesn't take reservations.

You can make reservations for T-Rex on line at where you make all of your other reservations...I just tried it!!

I called in to get reservations and they were booked the whole week we are going in April. I was pretty surprised!

I booked reservations last week for our August trip....they told me they acept them 6 months out. Their direct number at the DTD location is: 407-828-8739

I just booked T-Rex this morning and was able to do it online and w/ a CM as well, and we are booking for Sept.
My 1st choice of day had nothing available and the CM explained that TRex leaves a lot of evenings open for walk ups. We moved our day and were able to get a 5pm reservation for Sept 24.

Thanks everyone! I really enjoyed TRex last time we went and hoping to got there this time too!

We had a reservation for Trex last Thursday, what an awesome place. Highly recommend calling them directly. Although it was spring break, wait time was 90 to 100 minutes when we were there.

I had tried online to get a 6:00 p.m. ressie with no luck. I am glad i found this thread because i did call last night and was able to make a ressie no problem for mid August.

I just tried to make a reservation for T-Rex online through Disney for 7/31 @ 6:00 pm and was told there was no availabitlty. I read this thread and just called them direct and they were able to give us 2 times available for us. We have what they called "priority seating" at 6:15 pm. She said that when we arrived, we would bypass the main line and they would seat us when the next table was available...usually 5-15 minutes. I'm not holding my breath on that, but here's hoping! :goodvibes

When we wnt in October I called directly and they said they only do reservations for some thing lik 30- 40% of the restaurant, the rest is walk up. So if you can't get a reservation, arrive early and put your name on the list. Just allow extra time incase they are backed up:goodvibes

I just called the restaurant directly. They had tables even though Disney reservations had none for my date and time. I'm sure they only hold some of the table for Disney. They will booked them up to 6 months in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter