Reservations Made

Flametamr

<font color=red>I never thought about doing any ot
All these Halloween posts were too much so today I reserved a premium site for next year. Oct 30- Nov 8. Hoping to see the Christmas lights too before we leave. Now I just hope my new job will give me time off.

I thought I was the only one! We just left a week or so ago and had such a great time ( we tent camped) that i just went and booked another 2 weeks for next year. Thank goodness DH doesn't read these boards - every time we leave he says it's going to be 'a while' until he is ready to go to WDW again. A year is a while, right!?

Haha! I just booked our site for next October as well! We have been wanting to go to the Fort with our 2 kiddos, but this will be the first time actually making it! We are renting a fifth wheel instead of roughing it with the tent. I used to camp at the Fort with my grandparents as a kid and have awesome memories of it and as well as just visiting during other trips. How will I wait a year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter