• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservations with resale points online?

saintwb

Earning My Ears
I know there has been an ongoing issue with making a reservation online when borrowing resale points.
My question is, is it now also an issue making a reservation with resale points that are Not borrowed?? I tried to grab a one night stay last night and got the dreaded seven dwarves. We just added another resale contract ( so one direct and 2 resale), but if I can’t make a reservation online with these points, I will be so disappointed! By the time you get through on a call, available rooms are gone!! And no nabbing a hard to get room late at night! Tell me it isn’t so!

Not something That’s been reported. The dwarves have been active lately with searches and modifications.

I don't think what you experienced has anything to do with having resale points. I think it is just that the search and modification tool are terrible. I know anytime I am trying to book a hard to get reservation I just cross my fingers I don't get the dwarves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter