• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reserving which Character greetings on Magic

Maesa

Mouseketeer
Do you know which character greetings you need to reserve for on Magic during online booking? We reserved the princess and Frozen on Dream. Are there any others I need to be aware of?

The Mickey and Minnie dressed up in a white gown and tux - do those need to be reserved or are they first come first serve? I missed them on our 1st Dream cruise.

Princess gathering and frozen are the only 2 you can reserve online. If you have a cruise of 7nts or more, you can also book the free character breakfast online.

If your sailing includes a Marvel Day at Sea, you can book Spider-Man, Black Panther and Iron Man (one meet and greet) and Groot.

Ok - Great. Thanx....Anything else I should look for to book online besides the adult dinners and exursions?

Ok - Great. Thanx....Anything else I should look for to book online besides the adult dinners and exursions?

You can also book beverage tastings ahead of time like Whiskey, Cognac, Stem to Stern etc. It is listed under On board Fun along with BBB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter