Residence Inn LBV

hercamore

<font color=blue>beagle boy mom<br><font color=tea
Looking for reviews on this hotel. Trying to compare it to the summerfield suites LBV. Anyone receive a good rate at the Residence Inn for a 2 br?

We are going for Thanksgiving but we booked with our Marriott points.

However I did see it on a site called quickbook.com a 2 bedroom for $105 and a 1 bedroom for 90something(??)

I believe that someone from this site was going to stay there in July. I'm really hoping for a review. On the other hand it's already booked with our points and a done deal so it had better be a good review!! :)

We have reservations for the Residence Inn at LBN on July 28 for one night before checking into OKW on Sunday. AAA Rate for a Two-Bedroom Suite ( 2 Queens in each bedroom, 1-soft bed, 2 baths), full kitchen, living room, and breakfast daily is $161. Maximum occupancy is 9 persons. I will try to remember to post about our stay.

Harriet in East TN:bounce:

We stayed here in January about ten years ago when transportation was included in your daily fee. We had 8 people in the two bedroom villa . Breakfast was included, a take-out out fruit, yoghurt and cereal with milk. The pool was lots of fun (big waterfall, nicely heated). From what I remember we really enjoyed it. I would imagine it would have been refurbished since then. We were on the top floor (two floors) and had plenty of room for our two families. Sorry I can't remember more, but I don't remember anything bad. It is situated right beside the Vistana.

damo: That residence inn is no longer there. I heard it was torn down but that could be wrong maybe they just sold it.

Anyway they built a new Residence Inn and it is at the crossroads area. It just opened in May of this year. That is why we haven't heard much about it. Since its so new not alot of people have stayed there yet. But since it is brand new how bad can it be huh!!

Yes, Lisaray - the Residence Inn LBV closed last July, and the new Marriot Village (consisting of 3 hotels) has been constructed on the same site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter