• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort ADRs for those staying off-site?

Tinkerbell1989

DIS Veteran
Can you make ADRs for resort restaurants if you are not staying on-site?

My family and I are staying off-site, but I want to make character dining reservations as Christmas presents for Xmas morning - Chef Mickeys and Ohanas have had great reviews from DISboards, but both are in resorts.

Eek, any help and/ or advice would be great!!

xxx

Can you make ADRs for resort restaurants if you are not staying on-site?

My family and I are staying off-site, but I want to make character dining reservations as Christmas presents for Xmas morning - Chef Mickeys and Ohanas have had great reviews from DISboards, but both are in resorts.

Eek, any help and/ or advice would be great!!

xxx
You can absolutely make ADRs for any Disney restaurant (that takes them) when staying off-site. The only difference is that you have to call or go online at 180 days before you plan to dine whereas on-site guests are given the ability to book up to 10 days of their trip at 180days before check-in.

Thanks Cafeen, that is just what I wanetd to hear :goodvibes

Only got about a month before my 180 days start... better start choosing some restaurants!

xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter