• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Board posters, please join me....

CathyCanada

<font color=teal>The <b>Fluffy</b> Former Webmaste
in saying welcome to Mackey Mouse (aka Marsha aka Mahsha) to your esteemed board!! She will be replacing Patrick IL who can still be found on the Community Board!!

So please extend a word of sincere thanks to Pat for everything he does here and a warm welcome to Marsha!!
Cathy

Welcome to the Resorts Board, Marsha!! So glad to have you here!! :):)

Patrick, you will be missed! Thanks for all you have done!!

What's she being punished for? Mackey, you must've been awfully bad to deserve this! It gets pretty rough around here sometimes....LOL You'll probably need to get ya one of those black & white stripped referee shirts to wear.;)

Welcome Marsha - we sure appreciate you comin' over here.

Hey - Patrick - thanks for your service - see you on the community board.....

How 'bout I say "ALOHA!" to the two of them since "aloha" means both hello and goodbye ;) :

- - - - - - -
(from http://www.webster.com/)

Main Entry: alo·ha
Pronunciation: &-'lO-"(h)ä, ä-, -(h)&
Function: interjection
Etymology: Hawaiian, from aloha love
Date: 1820
-- used as a greeting or farewell
- - - - - - -

Marsha Marsha Marsha!!!!!!!!!!! (Brady Bunch fans, anyone?). Sorry..Welcome and good luck!

Thanks for the nice welcomes... Good luck to Patrick, I am sure he will miss all the nice posters here on this board..

I am not easily intimidated and I definitely do not consider this punishment.. LOL I am sure everyone will behave wonderfully and I will not have anything to do here.. Have a great night everyone.. and thanks again... :)

Welcome aboard Marsha... And thank you Patrick for all you have done. :)

Although I am not a regular visitor to the resort board I do visit frequently. It's nice to see you here.

Congrats Marsha! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter