Resort Change by Disney

I have two resorts that are not planned to open, but they are still showing on MDE app right now.

Not trying to log into the system right now on the website though, but assuming they're there? I'm on hold now for 40 minutes. DH still trying to get into the regular number (I called the WL resort # since ... well we were supposed to stay there and I can't get through any other number!)

I finally am on hold 😀 with the music. And I finally just got into the park reservation system, but it shows every single day from June to October gray—no park available?!?

I have two resorts that are not planned to open, but they are still showing on MDE app right now.

Not trying to log into the system right now on the website though, but assuming they're there?
Mine are still showing on the app but I'm also on the website and they are not there.

I finally am on hold 😀 with the music. And I finally just got into the park reservation system, but it shows every single day from June to October gray—no park available?!?
Did you click the button before starting? One is for theme park guests the other, resort guests. The default is theme park guests.

And YAY for getting on hold!

Undercover Tourist people...
I finally got through after almost 2 hours.
Got transferred to wholesale division.
UT has to make the moves, but was told by wholesale that I wouldn't be charged.
Called UT. They are waiting on guidance from Disney.
🤦‍♀️
Could they be charging people who booked through Disney but not charging people who booked through a travel agency?

I am booked through UT later in the year so I appreciate the update.

after trying over 70 times to call I finally got thru to a CM. It did not go well. We are set to arrive in 12 days...at a resort that is closed....which I proceeded to explain to her that yes I need to modify my reservation, we want to try and change it for August at the same resort because it would be open by then (CBR) She tells me that right now they cannot modify existing reservations at all because they don't have access to the resort reservation system due to it being overloaded and I should call back later. She even asked me what resorts were opening in the next few weeks if I had a list to read a few off!!!! Then we got "disconnected" how convenient...now I'm back to square one in calling repeatedly as I know this CM did not know what she was talking about since people on here were able to change resort stays this morning.

For those of you holding, do you have music? I don't, and I'm wondering if I'm in some kind of error loop.
I know I’m an hour late, but I’ve been randomly losing the music every 3-5 minutes for about 15 seconds occasionally with the startup message being repeated

Not trying to log into the system right now on the website though, but assuming they're there? I'm on hold now for 40 minutes. DH still trying to get into the regular number (I called the WL resort # since ... well we were supposed to stay there and I can't get through any other number!)

I can’t get through on the website again. Have the castle screen.

Just asked for the rest of the day off from work LOL. Cant do all this plus work!!!
I hear ya!! (and as said above, priorities! lol)

I worked all weekend in anticipation of all this (I freelance so easier to juggle even though I generally try not to work weekends).
Poor DH is trying to juggle doing both...lol. If he gets through on the regular #, he's going to hand me the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter